Interval Fund Premium Membership
Interval funds are the fastest growing and most lucrative niche in the fund management industry. Yet investors and asset managers have struggled to find reliable data sources.
Now at last there is a solution. Interval Fund Tracker is a comprehensive data provider for the entire unlisted closed end fund universe.
The Interval Fund Premium plan costs only $800 per year and provides access to:
- Fee comparison spreadsheet covering all share classes of all active interval funds.
- Performance history: Total return data on active interval funds going back five years.
- Historical AUM Data going back to 2007.
- Critical competitive intelligence on interval fund managers and service providers.
- Comprehensive analytics on fund terms and fee structures
- In addition to charts and graphs in the members area, all Premium Data is available for download by Premium Members in .csv format to facilitate further analysis and maximize transparency. Free updates for a year as new funds are launched.
- Exclusive research reports with in depth analysis of the interval fund industry. Topics covered include:
- Interval fund performance during prior financial crises.
- The impact of Covid-19 on the unlisted closed end fund sector.
- Fee levels and performance trends across different strategies.
You can also upgrade to Premium Plus, a comprehensive plan covering the all unlisted closed end funds, including both interval funds and tender offer funds. Click here to compare different options for Premium membership.
Selected Premium Members:
Email [email protected] with questions.
Premium Members may download and use data(Premium Data) for their own internal analysis. Public dissemination or reproduction of Premium Data requires permission . Public dissemination or reproduction of Premium Data without permission is considered theft and will be prosecuted. Additionally, since users can easily download substantial portions of the data set, we do not provide refunds.
Note: Enter the billing address for the card being used in the “Address” section of the form below.