Premium Plus Membership
Unlisted closed funds are an essential tool for accessing alternative investments. Yet investors and asset managers have struggled to find a reliable data provider.
Now at last there is a solution. Interval Fund Tracker’s Premium Plus Plan is a comprehensive data source for the entire unlisted closed end fund sector.
For just $999 per year, the Premium Plus provides access to:
- Fee comparison spreadsheets covering all share classes of all active interval funds and tender offer funds
- Performance history: total return data on all active interval funds going back five years.
- Historical AUM Data for all active interval funds.
- Information on fund launches and liquidations going back to 2007.
- Critical competitive intelligence on unlisted closed end fund managers and service providers.
- Comprehensive analytics on fund terms and fee structures.
- In addition to charts and graphs in the members area, all Premium Data is available for download by Premium Members in .csv format to facilitate further analysis and maximize transparency. Free updates for a year as new funds are launched.
- Exclusive research reports with in depth analysis of the unlisted closed end fund industry. Topics covered:
- Interval fund performance during prior financial crises.
- The impact of Covid-19 on the unlisted closed end fund sector.
- Fee levels and performance trends across different investment strategies.
We also provide Ala Carte options, covering just interval funds and tender offer funds separately. Click here to compare different options for Premium membership.
Selected Premium Members:
Email [email protected] with questions.
Premium Members may download and use data(Premium Data) for their own internal analysis. Public dissemination or reproduction of Premium Data requires permission . Public dissemination or reproduction of Premium Data without permission is considered theft and will be prosecuted. Additionally, since users can easily download substantial portions of the data set, we do not provide refunds.
Note: Enter the billing address for the card being used in the “Address” section of the form below.